Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cambria's trip

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I have the May person's address? So far I have a few addresses but people I really don't need them yet, I would prefer if you sent me your address just a few weeks before your due time. Right now I need the May person so I can get Cambria all ready. Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I just sent you a PM with my address. Thank you for the reminder. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Spring has sprung and my dolls and I are really looking forward to Cambria's visit. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •